Long philtrum it's overIk I have overbite I’m getting braces in couple months other than that Idrk any way to ascend rn
Fuckk ik broLong philtrum it's over
Searching for forums till I found thisHow did you find this forum
Send a photo of u front with better lightingIk I have overbite I’m getting braces in couple months other than that Idrk any way to ascend rn
Send a photo of u front with better lighting
I just want a rating brour like 13 get off this forum really isnt a good space and you look fine move on with life
you will just end up hating yourself more, you look good dude, if you’re taller than 5’9” move onI just want a rating broI’ve already done a lot of shi there ain’t no way I can look at myself w out self hatred again
I’m 5’2,I already hate myself so much i might aswell end my shi bro I’ve cut my meduis canthus,bonesmash(fixed my reccessed infras) and gym for 10months I jus wanna know any other way bro I’m getting mk677 might get a marpe for narrow ass palateyou will just end up hating yourself more, you look good dude, if you’re taller than 5’9” move on
Don’t wanna be average tho I wanna be above averageDude you haven’t even gone to the gym for a year, and if your 13 5,2 is literally the average height for your age so chill
Yeah ima ask for marpe and bro every girl I talk to jus shuts me down and goes for sum taller,EVERY TIME it’s actually hell broYour 13 your bones havent even fucking developed yet mate, Dont be retarded just boost your test naturally and have good posture.
The only measure you might want to consider is getting lower palatal expansion. Your face is just narrow.
To do a test, flatten your tongue and see if it can fit in your mouth. If it can that means that its developing if it cant that means that its too narrow and you should consider lower palatal. You are good looking for your age get off forums and go slay some middle school becky's or sum shit.
I’m assuming you’re in middle school or wtv the equivalent is too where you live, but at that age and being 5’2 then it’s avg, but the whole dating scene at that age is wacky ngl I would avoid it general and only treat it as experience. I was like 5’0 at 13 irrc but you’re young and I assume not in puberty yet, just max out your hormones levels naturally or with gear, but I wouldn’t even touch gear without 100 hours research minimumDon’t wanna be average tho I wanna be above average
You dont need MARPEYeah ima ask for marpe and bro every girl I talk to jus shuts me down and goes for sum taller,EVERY TIME it’s actually hell bro