Welcome to Looksmax.cc Looksmax.cc - The Real Looksmaxxing Forum

Looksmax.cc is a private community for people serious about self-improvement and aesthetics. Members enjoy insider discussions, peer feedback, and tools you won’t find anywhere else. If you’re ready to invest in yourself, sign and claim your place.

Rating Whats my rating preciate any feedback

Sorry for corny audio🫩 only vids in camera roll XD
 
ur like 13 get off this forum really isnt a good space and you look fine move on with life
 
ur like 13 get off this forum really isnt a good space and you look fine move on with life
I just want a rating bro😭I’ve already done a lot of shi there ain’t no way I can look at myself w out self hatred again
 
I just want a rating bro😭I’ve already done a lot of shi there ain’t no way I can look at myself w out self hatred again
you will just end up hating yourself more, you look good dude, if you’re taller than 5’9” move on
 
you will just end up hating yourself more, you look good dude, if you’re taller than 5’9” move on
I’m 5’2,I already hate myself so much i might aswell end my shi bro I’ve cut my meduis canthus,bonesmash(fixed my reccessed infras) and gym for 10months I jus wanna know any other way bro I’m getting mk677 might get a marpe for narrow ass palate
 
Dude you haven’t even gone to the gym for a year, and if your 13 5,2 is literally the average height for your age so chill
 
Your 13 your bones havent even fucking developed yet mate, Dont be retarded just boost your test naturally and have good posture.
The only measure you might want to consider is getting lower palatal expansion. Your face is just narrow.
To do a test, flatten your tongue and see if it can fit in your mouth. If it can that means that its developing if it cant that means that its too narrow and you should consider lower palatal. You are good looking for your age get off forums and go slay some middle school becky's or sum shit.
 
Mk677 is cope, marpe isn’t cope but you don’t need it, if you really need to get a bone X-ray and take rHGH if you’re desperate enough
 
Back
Top