Welcome to Looksmax.cc Looksmax.cc - The Real Looksmaxxing Forum

Looksmax.cc is a private community for people serious about self-improvement and aesthetics. Members enjoy insider discussions, peer feedback, and tools you won’t find anywhere else. If you’re ready to invest in yourself, sign and claim your place.

Rating Whats my rating preciate any feedback

I’m assuming you’re in middle school or wtv the equivalent is too where you live, but at that age and being 5’2 then it’s avg, but the whole dating scene at that age is wacky ngl I would avoid it general and only treat it as experience. I was like 5’0 at 13 irrc but you’re young and I assume not in puberty yet, just max out your hormones levels naturally or with gear, but I wouldn’t even touch gear without 100 hours research minimum
most cycles involve TRT and wouldn’t that fuck me up during puberty
 
Not a single person has even given me a rating like bro🫩
 
Ik I have overbite I’m getting braces in couple months other than that Idrk any way to ascend rn
Very good that ur getting orthodontics in ur develpment ( ig u are like 13),
ur still gonna go trough puberty.

dont go on this forum or any other if ur still not properly developt
 
Mk677 is cope, marpe isn’t cope but you don’t need it, if you really need to get a bone X-ray and take rHGH if you’re desperate enough
Mk677 is absolutely useless talking with experience
 
Back
Top
array(4) { ["url"] => string(87) "/misc/style-variation?t=1788493115%2C7f48e378807ac67913e6d61f84b1b676&variation=default" ["referrer"] => string(24) "https://www.looksmax.cc/" ["_GET"] => array(2) { ["t"] => string(43) "1788493115,7f48e378807ac67913e6d61f84b1b676" ["variation"] => string(7) "default" } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }