So a few weeks ago I made a thread talking about how I had a crush on a subhuman. I think most of you here have seen it
I don’t really know if I still like her or not, I guess I kinda do. But we’re gonna be hanging out this weekend at a restaurant and the mall and I might go over to her house if we have time. I’m pretty excited for that but also nervous. This is my first time seeing her outside of school ever. I don’t think there’s gonna be any big moves be made but yea just a lil update
I don’t really know if I still like her or not, I guess I kinda do. But we’re gonna be hanging out this weekend at a restaurant and the mall and I might go over to her house if we have time. I’m pretty excited for that but also nervous. This is my first time seeing her outside of school ever. I don’t think there’s gonna be any big moves be made but yea just a lil update