Welcome to Looksmax.cc Looksmax.cc - The Real Looksmaxxing Forum

Looksmax.cc is a private community for people serious about self-improvement and aesthetics. Members enjoy insider discussions, peer feedback, and tools you won’t find anywhere else. If you’re ready to invest in yourself, sign and claim your place.

RAGE Pure gray

Harem

Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Messages
35
Reaction score
19
Points
8
Location
United States
So basically I was talking with one of my normie friends and he told me this guy in our class said he did bp. DID BP like wtf does that even mean not to mention this guy has a girlfriend and has 4 exs while being 5’10 (I’m young so it’s tall) I actually couldn’t express my rage in that moment
 
“did BP” Show him a video of a 5’4 fat 36-year-old trucel struggling to hang himself because of his obesity. He’s gonna freak out and reconsider “doing BP” lol
 
So basically I was talking with one of my normie friends and he told me this guy in our class said he did bp. DID BP like wtf does that even mean not to mention this guy has a girlfriend and has 4 exs while being 5’10 (I’m young so it’s tall) I actually couldn’t express my rage in that moment
he fucked the blackpill he did it
 
So basically I was talking with one of my normie friends and he told me this guy in our class said he did bp. DID BP like wtf does that even mean not to mention this guy has a girlfriend and has 4 exs while being 5’10 (I’m young so it’s tall) I actually couldn’t express my rage in that moment
Dood y'all don't understand we who do bp have it hard😞
 
Back
Top