Welcome to Looksmax.cc Looksmax.cc - The Real Looksmaxxing Forum

Looksmax.cc is a private community for people serious about self-improvement and aesthetics. Members enjoy insider discussions, peer feedback, and tools you won’t find anywhere else. If you’re ready to invest in yourself, sign and claim your place.

Looksmax New cycle

looks

Regular
Joined
Feb 7, 2026
Messages
867
Reaction score
740
Points
93
Location
Neuschwabenland
As some of you know I'm only on trt rn. And I'll get bloods at mid-end October and after that I'll run 50mg adrol only😭obviously this isn't ideal but it's the only thing I have on hand. I'll run this for a month. If liver is super fine I'll elongate but prolly not as I'm on accutane rn too. After that mini cycle I'll enhance cycle to 350 test 300primo and 70tren + 50 adrol 3-4weeks on and 2-3weeks off
Ancillarys Will be added/adjusted on bloods, they are on hand
 
Why 350 test what about gp do u have like arimidex
 
Why 350 test what about gp do u have like arimidex
Yes aromasin but primo acts as an ai. And it hasn't been proven that high test leads to local aromatization in GP. So if E2 in check it doesn't matter. And I'm thinking ABT switching primo for EQ because of cost factor
 
Yes aromasin but primo acts as an ai. And it hasn't been proven that high test leads to local aromatization in GP. So if E2 in check it doesn't matter. And I'm thinking ABT switching primo for EQ because of cost factor
where do yall even get all this money for gear bro ion wanna wage slavemax
 
Back
Top