Welcome to Looksmax.cc Looksmax.cc - The Real Looksmaxxing Forum

Looksmax.cc is a private community for people serious about self-improvement and aesthetics. Members enjoy insider discussions, peer feedback, and tools you won’t find anywhere else. If you’re ready to invest in yourself, sign and claim your place.

Ascension Natty bloodwork (it’s over) (GTFIH)

rzec

True FemboyMaxxer
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
246
Reaction score
195
Points
43
Location
Romania
IMG_3426.jpeg
Testosterone is around ~250 ng/dL which is literally on the limit for TRT, prolactin is fairly high. LH and FSH exist but my balls apparently are just not listening. At least e2 is within range which isn’t actually the best thing.
This is why I can’t build muscle and why my tag is “true femboymaxxer” I am a skinny fat 6’0 slenderman 😂😂IMG_3427.jpeg
 
Why you getting lh and fsh tested natty? Also 14 E2 is very good for an growth environment. Prolactin isn't that concerning when you're not struggling with gyno
 
View attachment 2475
Testosterone is around ~250 ng/dL which is literally on the limit for TRT, prolactin is fairly high. LH and FSH exist but my balls apparently are just not listening. At least e2 is within range which isn’t actually the best thing.
This is why I can’t build muscle and why my tag is “true femboymaxxer” I am a skinny fat 6’0 slenderman 😂😂View attachment 2476
I own you buddy , spread asshole
 
Why you getting lh and fsh tested natty? Also 14 E2 is very good for a growth environment. Prolactin isn't that concerning when you're not struggling with gyno
Nigga just want attention, he can easily fix all these problems
 
Why you getting lh and fsh tested natty? Also 14 E2 is very good for an growth environment. Prolactin isn't that concerning when you're not struggling with gyno
Endo made that appointment wanted LH and fsh too
 
Back
Top