Welcome to Looksmax.cc Looksmax.cc - The Real Looksmaxxing Forum

Looksmax.cc is a private community for people serious about self-improvement and aesthetics. Members enjoy insider discussions, peer feedback, and tools you won’t find anywhere else. If you’re ready to invest in yourself, sign and claim your place.

Shitpost I twisted 😭😭😭 my finger at 😭😭😭😭😭 school today 😭😭😭

turtlesoy

currently LDARing
Joined
Jun 26, 2026
Messages
239
Reaction score
247
Points
1,043
Location
USA
I was trying to catch a football in PE and 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i missed it and my ring finger 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 somehow bent backwards 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 and it hurts a lot when I move it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 and it’s swelling on the lower part 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 it’s so over😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I’m a fingercel 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
 
I was trying to catch a football in PE and 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i missed it and my ring finger 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 somehow bent backwards 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 and it hurts a lot when I move it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 and it’s swelling on the lower part 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 it’s so over😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I’m a fingercel 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭
 
Back
Top