Welcome to Looksmax.cc Looksmax.cc - The Real Looksmaxxing Forum

Looksmax.cc is a private community for people serious about self-improvement and aesthetics. Members enjoy insider discussions, peer feedback, and tools you won’t find anywhere else. If you’re ready to invest in yourself, sign and claim your place.

Serious I saw some guy get cucked

LTNOFDOOM

Been around
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Messages
93
Reaction score
108
Points
33
Location
San Francisco
Couple days ago I was eating lunch myself watching reels then I saw some hmtb light skin walk up to a girl and her boyfriend the light skin asked for her number in front of him. I thought she was gonna say no but she actually gave it to him I was surprised the boyfriend let it slide. Mane foids this days 😭
 
Couple days ago I was eating lunch myself watching reels then I saw some hmtb light skin walk up to a girl and her boyfriend the light skin asked for her number in front of him. I thought she was gonna say no but she actually gave it to him I was surprised the boyfriend let it slide. Mane foids this days 😭
YIKES
 
Couple days ago I was eating lunch myself watching reels then I saw some hmtb light skin walk up to a girl and her boyfriend the light skin asked for her number in front of him. I thought she was gonna say no but she actually gave it to him I was surprised the boyfriend let it slide. Mane foids this days 😭
Seen this shit happen too much ngl
 
Back
Top