botchedbydavid
Member
Call me David, I will post guides and whatnot, also this site is filled with actual retarded ofsiters pls fix.
If this is about that one lesbian, trust me nobody knows who tf she isalso this site is filled with actual retarded ofsiters pls fix.
Thats just one person, hopefully they get banned soonalso this site is filled with actual retarded ofsiters pls fix.
Hello I hope you like this forumCall me David, I will post guides and whatnot, also this site is filled with actual retarded ofsiters pls fix.
yeah we got 11k members and like 15 recurrent ones , hopefully well give a new impressionCall me David, I will post guides and whatnot, also this site is filled with actual retarded ofsiters pls fix.
Yeah haven’t been as active as before and came back to her, I promise this is not a normal member she werid asfWelcome
If this is about that one lesbian, trust me nobody knows who tf she isshe could be a troll for all I care. Ignore her fornow