Ignore some text in here since this was posted on .com originally
But yeah. Ts got tooken down there
I heavily recommend you only take 1 a week before a big meal and make sure to take 2 week breaks. And if you plan doing it daily then make sure to take 2 week breaks every week or so.
And go workout or take other meds for your liver
Enjoy
Trigger warning: editing disorders, drug abuse, throwing up
_________
I didn't know if I can call this a guide since its very dangerous. And I wouldn't want to call it info either
So I js put it with the experience tag since that fits
WARNING: this is very dangerous and will can give you a ED or body dysphoria
So yk how guides here are normally very risky, like sure there some safe guides like that soft maxing one but everything here and like every other looksmaxxing website is some dangerous shit. Like even recommending cancer level peptides for height growth.
And for this "guide" I found a new weight loss method but like its also very dangerous, so plz don't do this!!
"The ibuprofen method"
Trigger warning: throwing up
Idc if I get hate cuz there is literal DIY surgerys on here so u can't tell me its to crazy
So ibuprofen is a wonderful painkiller, and I took it during my 1 year injury
Now like 2 weeks ago I accidentally took it. Now I expected nothing to happened but I threw up 2 times (2 meals)
So like a few days later I took it again and I threw up again. And then I got a idea, if I took a pill every meal, I would lose weight because I threw up my calories. plus I wasn't starving like crazy unlike all other dangerous weight lose methods
<Doses>
I took 400mg as a 15yo girl (half a pill of an regular adult 800mg dosage)
Now if ur not a minor, your not gonna need half a pill just take a full one
<instructions>
Before every big meal, take the ibuprofen like 30 minutes before. When you eat you should feel all sick and nauseous and thats good because it means its working, now go and throw up and SOME calories gone (now if u didn't throw up, then take a full pill or a pill and a half next time cuz u must have a more stronger immune system)
make sure you take this without any injuries and on a empty stomach, because if you have injuries the medicine will do its actual original purpose instead of making you throw up. And don't take daily!
!!!Plz don't take daily!!
<why I heavily don't recommend>
Your slowly killing yourself.... well kinda
You see ibuprofen is very dangerous taking daily especially if your a kid like me. That's why when I was injured I took breaks from the medication. Because it will literally shut down your organs.... so instead of taking it daily try limiting it down 1-3 times a week when your gonna eat a real big meal. Or if your gonna do it take make sure to atlest take week long breaks from it
Its also dangerous because your gonna most likely develop a ED or body dysphoria
You can get Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, purging disorder, and many throwing up related EDs
(But at the end of the day every mf in here has to have some mental disorder already tbh
)
Anyways enjoy ig
But yeah. Ts got tooken down there
I heavily recommend you only take 1 a week before a big meal and make sure to take 2 week breaks. And if you plan doing it daily then make sure to take 2 week breaks every week or so.
And go workout or take other meds for your liver
Enjoy
Trigger warning: editing disorders, drug abuse, throwing up
_________
I didn't know if I can call this a guide since its very dangerous. And I wouldn't want to call it info either
So I js put it with the experience tag since that fits
WARNING: this is very dangerous and will can give you a ED or body dysphoria
So yk how guides here are normally very risky, like sure there some safe guides like that soft maxing one but everything here and like every other looksmaxxing website is some dangerous shit. Like even recommending cancer level peptides for height growth.
And for this "guide" I found a new weight loss method but like its also very dangerous, so plz don't do this!!
"The ibuprofen method"
Trigger warning: throwing up
Idc if I get hate cuz there is literal DIY surgerys on here so u can't tell me its to crazy
So ibuprofen is a wonderful painkiller, and I took it during my 1 year injury
Now like 2 weeks ago I accidentally took it. Now I expected nothing to happened but I threw up 2 times (2 meals)
So like a few days later I took it again and I threw up again. And then I got a idea, if I took a pill every meal, I would lose weight because I threw up my calories. plus I wasn't starving like crazy unlike all other dangerous weight lose methods
<Doses>
I took 400mg as a 15yo girl (half a pill of an regular adult 800mg dosage)
Now if ur not a minor, your not gonna need half a pill just take a full one
<instructions>
Before every big meal, take the ibuprofen like 30 minutes before. When you eat you should feel all sick and nauseous and thats good because it means its working, now go and throw up and SOME calories gone (now if u didn't throw up, then take a full pill or a pill and a half next time cuz u must have a more stronger immune system)
make sure you take this without any injuries and on a empty stomach, because if you have injuries the medicine will do its actual original purpose instead of making you throw up. And don't take daily!
!!!Plz don't take daily!!
<why I heavily don't recommend>
Your slowly killing yourself.... well kinda
You see ibuprofen is very dangerous taking daily especially if your a kid like me. That's why when I was injured I took breaks from the medication. Because it will literally shut down your organs.... so instead of taking it daily try limiting it down 1-3 times a week when your gonna eat a real big meal. Or if your gonna do it take make sure to atlest take week long breaks from it
Its also dangerous because your gonna most likely develop a ED or body dysphoria
You can get Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, purging disorder, and many throwing up related EDs
(But at the end of the day every mf in here has to have some mental disorder already tbh
Anyways enjoy ig