Welcome to Looksmax.cc Looksmax.cc - The Real Looksmaxxing Forum

Looksmax.cc is a private community for people serious about self-improvement and aesthetics. Members enjoy insider discussions, peer feedback, and tools you won’t find anywhere else. If you’re ready to invest in yourself, sign and claim your place.

Shitpost Dangerous bac water

Corsi

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
15
Points
3
I went to my local pharmacy to get some bac bc my ghk-cu came in.

I asked her for Bac water and she replied with “we dont sell water with bacteria sir” 😭💔.

i could have ordered bac online but i lwk js forgot ab it and i tought a pharmacy would have the BASIC knowledge that bac water isnt water with bacteria in it.

I went to 2 other and they just looked flabergasted when i asked them for it, they dont know it for some reason like WTFFFF
 
Back
Top
array(4) { ["url"] => string(87) "/misc/style-variation?t=1788493115%2C7f48e378807ac67913e6d61f84b1b676&variation=default" ["referrer"] => string(24) "https://www.looksmax.cc/" ["_GET"] => array(2) { ["t"] => string(43) "1788493115,7f48e378807ac67913e6d61f84b1b676" ["variation"] => string(7) "default" } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }