Welcome to Looksmax.cc Looksmax.cc - The Real Looksmaxxing Forum

Looksmax.cc is a private community for people serious about self-improvement and aesthetics. Members enjoy insider discussions, peer feedback, and tools you won’t find anywhere else. If you’re ready to invest in yourself, sign and claim your place.

Question Buying reta

Harem

Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Messages
35
Reaction score
19
Points
8
Location
United States
I’m buying Reta from this telegram group called boc peptides and I’m wondering if these prices seem right for a Chinese seller also if anyone’s bought from them before?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2164.jpeg
    IMG_2164.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 11
I’m buying Reta from this telegram group called boc peptides and I’m wondering if these prices seem right for a Chinese seller also if anyone’s bought from them before?
Watch out as some use stolen analysis
 
Pretty sure when the "manufacturer" can't even write the name of his own compound it's fake:retard
Also who thinks 400$ for reta is a good price
 
Pretty sure when the "manufacturer" can't even write the name of his own compound it's fake:retard
Also who thinks 400$ for reta is a good price
The 400 is for 600 mg of Reta and do u have any other good suggestions
 
Back
Top